Recent Posts

السبت، 21 مايو 2016

خلطات لشعر صحي .. Masks for Healthy Hair



اكيد كل بنت تحب يكون شعرها صحي طويل، كثيف ولامع . العديد منا جرب خلطات او أدوية او حتى علميات عشان تساعدهم في تحقيق مرادها. انا بعد حاولت كذا مره  من جميع النواحي لان شعري كان مره تعبان من الصبغات والاستشوار ووو غيرها من الاشياء المضره بالشعر..لكن هالايام تحسن شعري ولله الحمد والشكر.
في هذا البلوق او صفحتي الشخصية حبيت اشاركم واطرح لكم عن بعض تجاربي وتجارب صديقاتي واتمنى المشاركة للاستمرار.

     Every girl like to have a healthy hair, long, thick and shiny. Many of us try some mixtures, medicines or even a cosmetic procedure just to reach their goal. I tried several times in different respects , because my hair was tired of coloring hair and other things that harming hair. But these days, thankfully, my hair changes to better.
 In this blog, I liked to sharing you by posting some of my experiences and my friends' experiences. So, I like you to sharing  your experiences with me and others. 
 Thank you



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق